Botanica International Design Studio threw a fabulous opening at their new location on Thursday, February 7th. This was quite the party...there was a peacock lady, a ballerina wearing a white chocolate dress, a jazz band, DJ, cigar rollers, go-go dancers and a psychic! I photographed the rooms before guests arrived and captured Kim of Chocolate Pi dressing the ballerina in her edible creation. What fun! Oh and did I mention the "White Room" featuring photography from Zoe's wedding?
Click here for the full gallery.
Some of the vendors who helped create this extravaganza:
- Catering: Mise En Place
- Lighting: Ormonde Productions
- Decor: Concept Bait
- Live Music: Shawn Brown Band
- DJ: Music on the Move
- Desserts for the White Room: Chocolate Pi
- Cigars Rollers: Rodriguez & Menedez Cigars
- Theatrical Makeup: Makeup by Ashley
- Signature Drinks: Premier Beverage
- Entertainment: Event Show Productions